After you have successfully created your expert profile with homify, you can now begin to upload your own projects. We will now show you step by step how to create projects and upload photos. We will also show you tips on how to optimise a project, so that individual images can be found more easily by users.
1. How do I create my first project?
To begin creating your first project, either click the green button of highlighted text at the top of the page, or click the green text reading “create a new project”.
2. How do I upload my project?
1. Select the country in which language you would like your profile to be displayed, regardless of the location of the project.
2. Enter a descriptive title for your project.
3. What makes up this project? What materials were used? What was the it like before situation? How have the desires of the client been implemented? The more detailed your description is, the higher probability of your project being written about in our magazine by our editors.
4. Here you have the possibility to directly link the project to your company's website.
5. Click “Add Photos” to upload more photos from this project. You can also select multiple photos to upload at the same time.
3. How can my pictures be found?
1. Each photo must be categorised! Click “Select Type” and choose the appropriate option from the drop down menu
2. Enter a descriptive title for the image.
3. Describe the image in detail. Here you can include the size, the materials used, and the location of the image.
4. Click here to open other input fields.
4. What information is still useful?
1. The more accurate the photo categorisation, the greater the likelihood of your image being listed in targeted searches. For example, add a modern kitchen design to both the room category “kitchen”, and in the style category “modern”.
2. Link, if possible, to each project on your company's website.
3. Specify the cost of the project or product.
4. Here you can specify the rights to the image.
Now click “Save” to create the project.