I'm a visual Artist
I was born June 16, 1984 in Agrigento.
I Studied at art school and graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Bologna (painting course).
I Participated in many exhibitions in Italy.
The urban architecture are the center of my painting. Segmentations, individual parts, landscapes and places
That if decontextualized become "another"
The artwork is free of any form, the space Becomes blackberries sensations, the painting material has become the protagonist, now he has new forms and different meanings in the eyes of the beholder.
Through a minimalist painting, the viewer travels through feelings of unknown places. Abandoned Places of memory
My painting is definitely influenced by the avant-garde art .
- Visual arts for art lovers
- collectors and designers
- collaborations with designers and architects to create interior projects
- Bacini di utenza
- United Kingdom
- Journa and Catalogues
- “the new collectors book 2015” curated buy basak malone llc ny, “Zero” 2015 curated by mansoucing
- “selfie and portraits” 2014 curated by L’altroArte- Contemporanea
- “PInkart&Design“, 2013 curated by mansoucing
Eternepartenze, 2012, curated by Bellavista “Circuiti Dinamici", 2012, curated by Daniele Pac- chiana and Jessica Paolillo
Sicilia Art fair”, 2011, curate by Etnaexpo
North Sensation South, 2010, curated by Roberto Pecoraro
- Agrigento Art fair", 2010, curate by Centro studi Erato
Via Duomo, 8